We might not be officially associated with these guys but this is where we tend to go!
- Whiskybitch – brilliant reviews of worldwide whiskies with sass
- Ralfystuff – reviews and tips with inside knowledge
- The Single Malt Review – youtube reviews from a couple of Kiwis who know their drams
- Master of Malt – good prices coupled with useful reviews and suggestions
- The Whisky Exchange – whether online or in-store (the one near Borough Market is awesome)
- The Whisky Shop – great stock online, but always drop in for a chat
The independents – support local!
- Chester Beer and Wine – Chester’s cracking independent off licence
- Islay Whisky Shop – go to the source!
- SH Jones – Oxfordshire’s finest
- The Dram Shop – Sheffield’s gem
- The Little Whisky Shop – Stockbridge collection of great malts and beyond
A little bit of something else…?
- Minor Objects – handcrafted wooden kitchen utensils from foraged and locally sourced timber in Oxfordshire
- Spark Arrester – if you like steam engines and nice photography as well as drams